TPA3116 Bluetooth dual channel amplifier board with volume adjustment
1. This is a DC12-24V single power supply, using TI's TPA3116D2 high-performance digital power amplifier chip as the core, can support 50W (left channel) + 50W (right channel) dual channel output.
2. Support Bluetooth audio receiver, with an external audio input interface, bass, midrange, high pitch tri-tone tone potentiometer, function control switch / volume adjustment potentiometer.
3. Wide operating voltage, power saving design, efficiency up to 90%. Can use a good switching power supply, laptop switching power supply, you can also use the charge bottle, or car power supply and so on .. .
4. The board is a finished board that has been soldered and tested. Connect the speaker box according to the diagram, connect a suitable power supply, connect a Bluetooth audio device, or connect the correct audio input.
5. Power on: Default Bluetooth mode, waiting for Bluetooth audio device connection...
6. Source input player: Bluetooth disconnected state --> Press volume potentiometer switch --> Switch to source input mode
The main technical parameters:
1. Size (L*W*H): 110*83*25mm, excluding the protruding part of the switch socket.
2. Operating voltage range: Direct current DC12-24V (current 3-4A, such as power requirements 20-24V/5-6A above) If you use AC (AC) transformer power supply, you must add rectifier filter to DC power supply,
Can be used. Note that the DC no-load voltage should not exceed 25.5V (this is very important)
3. Bluetooth receiving distance: >8 m (m), Bluetooth version 4.2, is barrier-free to block the receiving distance, and the Bluetooth performance of the mobile phone itself will also affect the receiving distance.
4. Sound source input sensitivity: 600 - 800mV; Frequency range: 20Hz - 20KHz
5. Speaker Impedance: 4-8 Ohm
6. Output power:
Power Supply 12V/8Ω Speaker >10W x 2;12V/4Ω >15W x 2;
21V/8Ω >30W x 2; 21V/4Ω = 50W x 2;
24V/8Ω >35W x 2; 24V/4Ω >60W x 2;
This is in accordance with the above test conditions, the actual test data on the instrument, the output power and power supply voltage / current, speaker impedance, the size of the audio input is related. When the power supply voltage/current is sufficient, the power supply voltage is usually higher and the relative output power can be made larger. Speakers with different impedances also have different output powers. Generally, the speakers have smaller impedance and more power