Working voltage: 12V;
Working current: ≥3.5A;
Output power: 15W*2（with amplifier function）
1. Support U disk and TF card playback, support multiple kinds of format decoding (MP3/WAV/APE/FLAC), MP3: sampling rate / 8 ~ 48K. code rate / 8 ~ 448Kbps, bit width / 16bits, channel / single Channel-stereo; WAV: Sample rate / 8 ~ 48K, format / WAV ima / Microsoft ADPCM / WAV PCM, bit width / 16bits; FLAC: sampling rate / 8 ~ 48K, bit width / 16bits; APE: FAST / NORMAL encoding , bit width / 16bits.
2. Support auxiliary signal input (AUX) and adjust the volume
3. Support FM radio (FM)
4. Support digital tube display working status and playing time
5. Support card reader function
6. Support USB sound card function
7. Support infrared remote control
8. Bluetooth is based on CLASS 2 power level, adopts Bluetooth 5.0 version, and is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and below.
9. Bluetooth supports L2CAP/A2DP (AVCTP/AVDTP/AVRCP) protocol for receiving stereo audio signals, and can control the up and down and playback/pause operations of the audio transmitter through the protocol.
10. Use debugged PCB antenna without re-matching the antenna
11. Using Class D digital audio amplifier
Boot main volume default last shutdown volume, no device is Bluetooth status, there is device (USB/SD also has default USB) to play device content, USB/SD supports post-plug priority, power-off memory track/radio/volume
Output power: 15W*2, speaker recommended: 4Ω 20W*2
1. Some mobile phones do not support fade-in and fade-out functions, so there will be POP sounds during playback pause and up and down song switching.
2. Bluetooth disconnection detection is non-real-time detection, so the mobile phone is disconnected after the Bluetooth speaker is turned off for a period of time.
3. Some mobile phones press the previous song in the playback 3S, it will return to the initial position of the current song, so it needs to be pressed twice to have the previous song function.
4. Some domestic mobile phones can only be paired and cannot be connected because the mobile terminal software needs to detect the hands-free device to connect.
5. Some mobile phones do not support easy pairing. For example, the mobile phone of Saipan system, you need to enter the pairing password 0000 when pairing.