Rated input: 12V/0.2A
Operating temperature: -20 ° C ~ 60 ° C
1. Support stereo Bluetooth speaker function, that is, mobile phones and other devices can send music to speakers (A2DP) via Bluetooth;
2. Support the speaker terminal to switch the up and down songs through the Bluetooth control mobile phone and other devices to adjust the volume;
3, Bluetooth based on CLASS2 power level, using Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification, compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 and below applications, the transmission speed can reach 3Mbit / s;
4, support playing SD / MMC Card and U disk music, music formats are: MP3, WMA, WAV (excluding licence);
5, support FM, the frequency band is: 87MHZ~108MHZ;
6, support AUX input, that is, external audio source can access the speaker through AUX and can adjust the volume on the speaker;
7, support speaker status broadcast, can play a variety of speaker status and modify the broadcast language according to user needs;
8, support function switch hotkey (one button in Card, u disk, AUXIN, FM, Bluetooth playback) (MODE button on the remote control is the function switch button);
9, support firmware encryption;
10, support USB connection to the computer for firmware upgrades;
11, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT/Fat64 file system support
12, support directory level: 8 subdirectories;
13, the number of supporting documents: single directory does not limit the number of files, the total number of music files within 9999 can be supported;
14, support SD / MMC;
15, support USB2.0, fully compatible with USB1.1;
16, 32-level volume;
17, support UX / FM / MIC recording;
18, support 128M4 dot matrix screen display working status and playing time as well as song name and singer name, lyrics synchronization;
19, DC (DC) input, suitable for 9V to 12V power supply;
20, higher security: anti-power reverse design, even if the power is reversed will not burn the product.
1. MODE: Press this button to cycle through the input USB-SD-UNE-FM-BLUE.
2. Press the PREV button in the USB/SD/BT playback state to select the song, long press to rewind (BT invalid), short press to select the last station in the FM state. Long press to search backward, search When the current station is played to the radio, the AUX status is invalid.
3, NEXT button in the USB / SD / BT playback state short press to select the next song, long press for fast forward (BT invalid) in the radio FM state short press to select the next station, long press for forward search, search The radio plays the current station. The AUX status is invalid.
4. PLAY/PAUSE button, PLAY/PAUSE: Pause on USB/SD/BT. Press and hold this button in the radio state to enter the auto search station, and the FM/AUX status is short pressed.
5. The FD+ button selects the forward selection folder in the USB/SD state.
6. The FD-key selects the folder to be selected in the USB/SD state.
7, REP: USB/SD playback mode, is RANDOM / ONE / ALL / FOLDER, boot USB / SD playback state is default to ALL state, then short press to enter ONE, press again for RANDOM, BT /FM/AUX is invalid.
8. EQ: USB/SD status is sound field mode NORMAL_POP — ROCK — JAZZ — CLASSIC — COUNTRY — BASS; press this button in AUX/FM/recorder state to enter AUX/FM/MIC recording.
9, the boot master volume defaults to the maximum (30), the default Bluetooth state, USB / SD support post-plug priority, power-off memory track / radio and status.
Remote control function:
1. POWER: (STANDBY) ON/OFF.
2. MODE: Press this button to cycle through the input USB-SD-BLUE-FM-UNE.
3. PREV: Short press in the USB/SD/BT playback state to select the song, long press to rewind (BT invalid), short press to select the last station in the radio FM state, long press to search backward, search Play the current station to the radio. The AUX status is invalid.
4, NEXT: short press in the USB/SD/BT playback state to select the next song, long press for fast forward (BT invalid) short press to select the next station in the radio FM state, long press to search forward, search The radio plays the current station. The AUX status is invalid.
5, -VOL+: increase the volume
6, VOL-: volume reduction
7. REP: The mode of entering the playback mode when USB/SD is playing is ONE/ALL/RAN (the state of USB/SD playback is default to ALL state, then press ENTER and then press ENTER again to enter RAN).
8. STOP: The playback stops in the USB/SD card state, and other states are invalid.
9, MUTE: Press mute in all states, press again to unmute.
10, EQ: USB / SD state is the sound field mode, NORMAL - POP - ROCK - JAZZ - CLASSIC - COUNTRY - BASS.
11. PLAY/PAUSE: Press briefly in the USB/SD/BT playback state to pause, and press again to play. Press this button in the radio state to enter the auto search station.
12, 0~9: In the USB/SD to do the direct selection button, more than 10 consecutively input the number to be selected, select the stored station in the FM state, or press the number button to directly input the station frequency to play the station.
All items in store may take 2 to 5 business days to process. Please add processing time to your shipping estimate below.
Here is an estimate of the shipping times. Due to factors that often affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
Estimated Shipping Time
10-30 business days
15-40 business days
Australia, New Zealand
15-45 business days
Mexico, Central America, South America
20-60 business days
Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia)
20-40 business days
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please enter the correct shipping details when checking out. If you realize you have made an error, simply e-mail us at email@example.com as soon as possible. However there is a 72-hour wait list for email, therefore, if your order has left our warehouse within 72 hours, it is out of our control.
Aiyima is not responsible for destination country tax and/or any duty charge that may incur. Customers will be held accountable for any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees collected from the destination country.
Aiyima will not be responsible for any Duties, Taxes, or Customs fees under any circumstances.
If the order arrives in your country and...
• The customer refuses to accept the package
• The number of attempts is made in the country of destination to deliver the package.
Aiyima reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and will not be responsible for any refund.