Chipset: CM6642 + CS8416 + CS4398 + TPA6120 + OPA2134
Headphone amplifier maximum output power: 320mw/32Ohm
Product power supply: DC12V/1A
Frequency response range: 20Hz-20kHz (±3dB);
Support sampling rate: USB-24bit/192kHz, Coaxial/Optical-24bit/192kHz
PC-USB input sampling frequency:192K/24Bit
Optical/Coacial input sampling frequency: 192K/24Bit
PC-USB system support:XP/W7/W8/MAC/linux
Headphone Max power output:305mV 30ohm
Headphone matching impedance:16-300ohm
Signal to noise ratio: ≥105dB
SNR: ≥105 dB
Control:Potentiometer knob and tact switch
Input interface: Optical, Coaxial, PC-USB
Output interface : RCA, 6.35MM headphone JACK(6.35MM)
Size: 148.5*98*33mm (without protruding parts)
Use the RCA output to remove the 6.35 adapter, otherwise the RCA will not have an output.
1. Make sure the VOL knob is at its minimum.
2. Connect the rear-end device that needs an external connection to the audio output connector.
3. Connect the audio source you want to use to the audio input connector.
4. Connect the power supply.
5. Press the power button.
6. Press the input signal selection button to select the access signal (the default input is PC-USB input).
7. Turn the knob clockwise to select the desired volume level.
8. When the headphone output is connected, if the headphone head is 3.5MM, the factory-configured 6.35 to 3.5MM adapter can be used for transfer.
PC-USB operating instructions:
1. Connect the PC-USB interface on the rear panel of the machine with the factory-configured USB cable (USB can support hot plugging)
2. Press the input signal selection button to select the USB input.
3. Find the icon with the horn symbol in the lower right corner of the PC as shown below.
4. Click the right button to pop up the dialog box and click "Select Play Player"
5. Pop-up dialog box to select the playback device recognized by the PC (this machine USB is automatically recognized, free to install the driver manually)
6. Click to confirm the recognized digital output.
1Pcs Amplifier with 12V plug