Tubes: 1 x 6n9p, 2 x 6p3p, 1 x 5z4p
output power : 7W x 2 (effective power , load resistor 8 ohm , 1khz , thd = 10%)
Frequency Response : 13 ~ 33k hz-3db ( load resistor 8 ohm , output power 1w effective value )
THD : 1.5% ( load resistor 8v, 1khz , output power 1w effective value )
SNR : >= 93db )
Power consumption of the whole machine: ≤80W
Input impedance : 100k ohm
Input sensitivity : 0.8vrms
Impedance : 4 ohm/ 8 ohm
Input voltage: 110v/ 220V
1. Tube amp must connected with speakers before turning ON. Strictly prohibit send signals to amp without connected loads (speakers) or load short circuit when the switch is ON.
2. Too high or too low power supply voltage does irreversible harm to the amp,preferably less than 5% of the specified voltage. If your mains voltage exceeds this value, often best to use with the AC power supply.
3. Temperature is higher when tube amps working, placing attention to ventilation, cooling.
4. In the boot or just shut down for a period of time (within 30 minutes) Do not spill liquid on the tubes.
5. You should take about 100h time to operate the amp.RUN-IN to the amp gives it's best and stable sound.so during the first 100h use time the sound maybe is not the best,you can also use your own run-in method.
6. If you donot sure how to plug the tubes, please contact us before try it
Packing List :
1 x tube amplifier