Power supply: DC12V 2A ( Without Power Adapter)
Audio input: connected to MP3, computer CD, DVD, mobile phone, etc. Signal output
Audio output: connected to amplifier, active speaker and other signal input
With treble and bass adjustment
Specifications: Bluetooth 5.0 QCC3008 ,support APTX APTX-LL
With Bluetooth & AUX switch selection
1. Using original 6J1 tube, JCR5532D
2. The main filter capacitor is imported from 1000UF/25V, and the coupling capacitor is imported with 1UF Philips capacitor.
3. The resistor uses a five-ring 1% metal resistor to ensure a good signal-to-noise ratio.
4. The PCB adopts 1.6mm thick double-sided sheet, 2.0 oz copper thickness, and the whole process of tin-spraying ensures the good passing performance of the current. First-class PCB quality.
5. The input and output are made of gold-plated RCA lotus seat, which is durable and beautiful !
6. The board layout is reasonable, beautiful, and the current is small.
1. This finished machine is a preamplifier, not an amplifier. It should be used with a post-amplifier or an active speaker. It is not allowed to directly connect passive speakers, speakers and earphones to the power amplifier; if it is not used, the car will be burnt if the voltage is unstable.
2. The probability that the normal audio line or power supply is not good enough to cause the noise at the bottom noise is very high. It is recommended to use a good audio cable or power supply.
3. Make sure that there is no problem with your source. The preamplifier itself has a preamplifier function. If the source itself is noisy, then the preamplifier will only amplify its noise. Please use a good source test.
4. Check if the tube is plugged into the base. Please insert the tube and the base. Be sure to insert the tube in case of power failure.