Full frequency response ：20Hz-20kHz(±3dB), BASS cut-off frequency adjustable.
The speaker matches the impedance：2-8Ω
Number of Channel: Mono
Working Voltage ：DC12-24V (with adapter DC19V 4.74A)
THD：Output 1W@ 0.03%
Dimension:118.5*98*33MM(without protruding knob section)
Bass cutoff frequency range adjustment:40-300Hz
Control:Potentionmeter knob and toggle switch
Audio outout: Gold-plated interface
Slope of bass attenuation:-12dB Slope
1. Make sure the VOL knob is at its minimum.
2. Connect the speaker according to the back panel interface indication, pay attention to distinguish between positive and negative.
3. Connect the audio source you want to use.
4. Connect the power supply.
5. Select the desired working mode
6. Press the power button.
7. Turn the knob clockwise to select the desired volume level.
8. In the SUB mode, the bass cutoff frequency can be changed by adjusting the SUB FREQ knob.
1. Please do not open the shell without permission. Improper operation may cause the danger of electric shock.
2. Please use the power supply of the regular manufacturer, otherwise it will damage the machine.
3. Please do not use the machine in a high temperature and humidity environment.
1pcs TPA3116D2 Subwoofer
Q: All cables are connected, but there is no sound output?
A: 1. Check if the POWER indicator is on. If it is not lit, press the POWER button to turn it on. After pressing the power button, the indicator light still does not light. At this time, you can find a laptop power supply to test to determine whether it is a machine fault or a power failure.
2. If the indicator light is on, check if the VOL knob is in the minimum state, such as clockwise rotation in the minimum state.
3. If both of the above are normal, check if the device that inputs the sound source is paused, muted, or the volume is at its minimum.
Q: Why is the sound broken?
A: When the power amplifier exceeds the normal output power, there will be a large distortion. At this time, you can adjust the volume of the front stage or the volume of the power amplifier to be normal.
Q: Why does the speaker have a large current sound?
A: If you are not using the original standard power supply, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power supplies in the market have a large interference coefficient, which will cause a large current sound.
Q: Why do I not play the sound source after I plug in the input line, will the speaker have a lot of noise?
A: When using a signal line without shielding, there will be interference signals entering the amplifier. If you hate this sound, you are advised to replace the shielded signal line or unplug the signal line.
Q: Why doesn't my amp work after working for a while, and then work normally after disconnecting for a while?
A: Usually this is the overheat protection of the amplifier. The output power may have exceeded the design power. At this point, you can lower the volume and try again.
Q: Why is the volume of the machine unchanged, and the sound source is different when accessing different audio sources (such as connecting the CD first and then changing to the mobile phone)?
A: The output signal amplitudes of different types of audio equipment are different. The mobile phone is usually 0.35mV, while the CD is 1V. The output signal amplitude of the source directly affects the size of the sound.
Q: Why is the power amplifier starting to listen to the sound is not very good, the high frequency is not clear, but the sound is normal after working for 8 hours?
A: Speakers and amplifiers are very sensitive devices. There will also be a familiar and matching process between each other. Usually our new amplifiers and speakers will be down for more than 10 hours, and the sound will be very good.
All items in store may take 2 to 5 business days to process. Please add processing time to your shipping estimate below.
Here is an estimate of the shipping times. Due to factors that often affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
Estimated Shipping Time
10-30 business days
15-40 business days
Australia, New Zealand
15-45 business days
Mexico, Central America, South America
20-60 business days
Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia)
20-40 business days
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please enter the correct shipping details when checking out. If you realize you have made an error, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. However there is a 72-hour wait list for email, therefore, if your order has left our warehouse within 72 hours, it is out of our control.
Aiyima is not responsible for destination country tax and/or any duty charge that may incur. Customers will be held accountable for any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees collected from the destination country.
Aiyima will not be responsible for any Duties, Taxes, or Customs fees under any circumstances.
If the order arrives in your country and...
• The customer refuses to accept the package
• The number of attempts is made in the country of destination to deliver the package.
Aiyima reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and will not be responsible for any refund.