Maximum output power: 300W*1 4Ω load
Power amplifier chip: TPA3255D2
Tone chip: NE5532
DC chip: 2596
Full frequency frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (±3dB)
Speaker matching impedance: 4-8Ω
Distortion: 0.03% when outputting 1W
Working voltage: DC24-35V
Signal to noise ratio: ≥106dB
Input sensitivity: 0.775V
Dimensions (L*W*H): 120*117.5*36MM (without protruding knob section)
Bass cutoff frequency adjustment range: 40-300Hz
Bass attenuation slope: -12dB Slope
2. Power indicator
3. Full/bass operation mode switch.
4. Bass up frequency adjustment knob (knob is only available in bass mode)
5. Volume knob (clockwise volume increases, counterclockwise volume decreases)
6. Audio input interface (such as CD, DAC decoder, mobile phone, TV, etc., red to the right channel input, white to the left channel input)
7. Low-pass output (connected to the active subwoofer, synchronized output with the amplifier)
8. Speaker interface (red to positive, black to negative)
9. Power interface (DC power supply must not exceed 35V)
1. Make sure the VOL knob is at its minimum.
2. Connect the speaker according to the back panel interface indication, pay attention to distinguish between positive and negative.
3. Connect the audio source you want to use.
4. Connect the power supply.
5. Select the desired working mode
6. Press the power button.
7. Turn the knob clockwise to select the desired volume level.
8. In the SUB mode, the bass cutoff frequency can be changed by adjusting the SUB FREQ knob.
When "PBTL/SUB" is switched to "SUB", SPK OUT connects to the passive subwoofer.
When "PBTL/SUB" is switched to "PBTL", SPK OUT connects to the full range speaker.
The SUBOUT is connected to active subwoofer.
1. Do not open the case privately. Improper handling may result in electric shock.
2. Please use the switching power supply of the regular manufacturer, otherwise the risk of damage to the machine will be damaged.
3. Do not place the machine in a high temperature and high humidity environment.
Q: All my lines are connected, but there is no sound output?
1. Check if the POWER indicator is on. If it is not lit, press the POWER button to turn it on. After pressing the power button, the indicator light still does not light. At this time, you can find a laptop power supply to test to determine whether it is a machine fault or a power failure.
2. If the indicator light is on, check if the VOL knob is in the minimum state, such as clockwise rotation in the minimum state.
3. If both of the above are normal, check if the device that inputs the sound source is paused, muted, or the volume is at its minimum.
Q: Why is the sound broken?
A: When the power amplifier exceeds the normal output power, there will be a large distortion. At this time, you can adjust the volume of the front stage or the volume of the power amplifier to be normal.
Q: Why does the speaker have a large current sound?
A: If you are not using the original standard power supply, please replace the power supply before testing. A lot of power supply in the market has a large interference coefficient, which will cause a large current sound.
Q: Why do I not play the sound source after I plug in the input cable, will the speaker have a lot of noise?
A: When using a signal line without shielding, there will be interference signals entering the amplifier. If you hate this sound, you are advised to replace the shielded signal line or unplug the signal line.
Q: Why doesn't my amp work after working for a while, and then work normally after disconnecting for a while?
A: Usually this is the overheat protection of the amplifier. The output power may have exceeded the design power. At this point, you can lower the volume and try again.
Q: Why is the volume of the machine unchanged, and the sound source is different when accessing different audio sources (such as connecting the CD first and then changing to the mobile phone)?
A: The output signal amplitude of different types of audio equipment is different. The mobile phone is usually 0.35mV, while the CD is 1V. The output signal amplitude of the source directly affects the size of the sound.
Q: Why is the power amplifier starting to listen to the sound is not very good, the high frequency is not clear, but the sound is normal after working for 8 hours?
A: Speakers and amplifiers are very sensitive devices. There will also be a familiar and matching process between each other. Usually, our new amplifiers and speakers will be down for more than 10 hours, and the sound will be very good.
All items in store may take 2 to 5 business days to process. Please add processing time to your shipping estimate below.
Here is an estimate of the shipping times. Due to factors that often affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
Estimated Shipping Time
10-30 business days
15-40 business days
Australia, New Zealand
15-45 business days
Mexico, Central America, South America
20-60 business days
Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia)
20-40 business days
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please enter the correct shipping details when checking out. If you realize you have made an error, simply e-mail us at email@example.com as soon as possible. However there is a 72-hour wait list for email, therefore, if your order has left our warehouse within 72 hours, it is out of our control.
Aiyima is not responsible for destination country tax and/or any duty charge that may incur. Customers will be held accountable for any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees collected from the destination country.
Aiyima will not be responsible for any Duties, Taxes, or Customs fees under any circumstances.
If the order arrives in your country and...
• The customer refuses to accept the package
• The number of attempts is made in the country of destination to deliver the package.
Aiyima reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and will not be responsible for any refund.