AIYIMA DAC A5 Pro - EU Warehouse Ship
PC-USB input Sampling Frequency: 192K/24Bit
Optical/Coaxial input Sampling Frequency: 192K/24Bit
Frequency Range: 20H-20kHz (±3dB) PC-USB System supported: XP/W7/W8/10/MAC/linux
Headphone Max power output: 400mW 32Ω load
Headphone matching impedance:16-300Ω,
Product Dimension: L148.5 * W98 * H33mm
Working voltage: DC12V
Product Weight: 0.35kG Output level: 2V
Basic edition operation steps:
1.Make sure the VOL turnto the minimum.
2.Connect the external back-end equipment to the output interface of sound source.
3.Connect the sound source that needs to be used.
4. Connect to power.
5. Press the power switch.
6. Press the input signal selection switch to select the signal (the default input of boot is PC-USB)
7. Turn the VOL button clockwise to select the desired volume.
8. If the headphone head is 3.5mm, it can be connected with the 6.35rpm 3.5mm adapter configured by the manufacturer(to use RCA analog output, unplug the headset and unplug 6.35 to 3.5 heads)
PC-USB Operation Instructinos:
1. Connect the PC-USB interface of the rear surface of the machine with factory provided USB cable (USB can support hot plug)
2. Press the input signal selection switch to select USB input.
3. The following photo shows the icon with horn symbol in the lower right corner of PC
4. Right click to pop up the dialog box and click
5. Select the playback device recognized by PC in the pop-up dialog box (USB of this machine is automatic identification, no manual installation and drive).
6. Click to confirm the identified digital output.
1* Headphone Amplifier
1* EU Power Supply
1* User's Manual
All items in store may take 2 to 5 business days to process. Please add processing time to your shipping estimate below.
Here is an estimate of the shipping times. Due to factors that often affect international shipments, such as holidays, customs, and weather delays, we can only offer an estimate of shipping times.
Estimated Shipping Time
10-30 business days
15-40 business days
Australia, New Zealand
15-45 business days
Mexico, Central America, South America
20-60 business days
Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia)
20-40 business days
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please enter the correct shipping details when checking out. If you realize you have made an error, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. However there is a 72-hour wait list for email, therefore, if your order has left our warehouse within 72 hours, it is out of our control.
Aiyima is not responsible for destination country tax and/or any duty charge that may incur. Customers will be held accountable for any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees collected from the destination country.
Aiyima will not be responsible for any Duties, Taxes, or Customs fees under any circumstances.
If the order arrives in your country and...
• The customer refuses to accept the package
• The number of attempts is made in the country of destination to deliver the package.
Aiyima reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and will not be responsible for any refund.